My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Problems since the switch over to new servers

My buyer that had a problem with access to the forums and ebid is in now so thats a relief to us both.

It somehow 'kicked off all on its own' is how she put it.

So perhaps some ISP's in certain regions are taking longer than others to get their act together. I'm sure that everything will be all back to normal tomorrow.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Still cannot log in. It just keeps giving me the log in page. I'm about ready to move on......

Support our troops and honor our veterans.

Everyone else seems to be able to login now. But not me. Now I am wondering if ebid cancelled my account. Since I can't log in, I have no way of knowing. How much longer should I wait before I just give up?? I shop a lot, and probably owe someone some bucks, but nothing I can do about it. I'll just set up shop somewhere else.

Support our troops and honor our veterans.

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well now! Patience is a virtue, they say, and it certainly carries the ring of truth this morning. I've turned the pooter on and entered the site as normal, no problem. My eBid, the forums, everything.
    Hopefully the same will apply to all our friends who shared the exasperating troubles of yesterday. I've yet to compare the running speed of the site, but I'll be listing some items later, so we shall see. Thank you to everyone who offered help yesterday.
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by windsongsboutique View Post
    Everyone else seems to be able to login now. But not me. Now I am wondering if ebid cancelled my account. Since I can't log in, I have no way of knowing. How much longer should I wait before I just give up?? I shop a lot, and probably owe someone some bucks, but nothing I can do about it. I'll just set up shop somewhere else.
    Your store is still running. You have 26 pages of auctions that I can see. Hang in there!
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forums have suddenly started sending out emails every time a new message is posted to a thread. I have my UserCP options set to not send any emails but that is being ignored.

When I first switched on this morning I thought, for a moment, that I had become popular overnight with 80 new messages in my inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    Forums have suddenly started sending out emails every time a new message is posted to a thread. I have my UserCP options set to not send any emails but that is being ignored.

When I first switched on this morning I thought, for a moment, that I had become popular overnight with 80 new messages in my inbox.
    I get new emails when a forum I've posted to has a new message, but when I click on link in email, all I get is 'oops link broken'.

View Maxx's Feedback (+11)
    All-About Maxx
    View Maxx's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default windsongsboutique

Quote Originally Posted by windsongsboutique View Post
    Hi, I checked on your About Me page and everything is fine. Your account has not been closed nor suspended.

FYI: I had problems getting in and around ebid until now. It's working fine for me as of this morning. I have Firefox, XP, and HughesNet.

windsongsboutique, please have patience and stay with ebid.

x

MAXX DEALS
    Great deals on electronic accessories. We have very competitive prices, ship fast, and offer combined shipping to save you money.

- Group: Increase your Search Engine Ranking. Advertise your Store Effectively (Temporarily Inactive)
    - Click here to Join eBid. It's quick. It's easy. It's Free!
    - All About MAXX

Forums have suddenly started sending out emails every time a new message is posted to a thread

Are you sure it's not the Holy Frog??? LOL
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JudesNiceThings View Post
    Are you sure it's not the Holy Frog??? LOL
    He clearly irritates you (we can't all get on with everybody) so simply put him on your ignore list. Better than keep taking snipes at him.

Thread Information