eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: No Automated Feedback Request!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is how the feedback process works on Amazon, and i'm quite happy with it.

Feedback is key to buying and selling online and i wish more people took the time to complete it. If this helps in any way it's a good thing.

I think feedback is a good thing and a reminder 30 days after is a good idea, but only the once, after that forget about it. Nagging them to leave feedback is a bad idea.
    Beautiful hand made wire sculpted jewellery.

wire jewellery making supplies

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo750 View Post
    I have asked buyers for feedback before and all barr one that i asked gave me positive feedback.

I was also very thankful i received feedback requests from sellers on eb ay when I forgot to leave feedback as a buyer.

I would say its very common to forget to leave feedback and if i received one automated email after 30 days I would not consider it spam and would be thankfull for the reminder.

If feedback was not left what would be the point of it ?.
    And one of the sellers I bought something from early on here had two negs with an accompanying rant about being harrassed for feedback. He'd only send one reminder via the AAL.

You may like it, you may want to take the risk, others do not, and I don't see why we should be forced to appear to be spamming people.

Maybe I won't reopen my shops after all.

I think this is called "Doing an eB*y". Who needs sellers and buyers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post

Feedback is key to buying and selling online and i wish more people took the time to complete it. If this helps in any way it's a good thing.
    I've had to passify several angry people who thought I'd sent those emails.

View dave1066's Feedback (+880)
    All-About dave1066
    View dave1066's Listings
    Forum Posts

As a Seller Feedback is Good
    As a Buyer it is not important, I sell to zero feedback members all the time and it means nothing. Some buyers dont want people to know what they have bought so dont leave feedback.

Lots of stuff for Sale

• Computer parts
    • Books
    • DVDs
    • Lots more

Please have a browse

------------------------------------------------------

Dont do it gazza please.

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wish everybody left feedback, but I don't think nagging them to do so is right. I think this will do as much harm as it does good.

View Brunwulf's Feedback (+90)
    All-About Brunwulf
    View Brunwulf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalusLibrorum View Post
    You may like it, you may want to take the risk, others do not, and I don't see why we should be forced to appear to be spamming people.

Maybe I won't reopen my shops after all.
    Hazel you can do what you want.

I don't agree with this and never have if you read my first post you will see i said <IF /> If we are to have this new feature lets make it just one email and after 30 or something days.

To be honest, I don't really care anymore, The google fee increases has realy pi**ed me off and im thinking why bother.

This will be my last post for a long time .

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo750 View Post
    Hazel you can do what you want.

I don't agree with this and never have if you read my first post you will see i said <IF /> If we are to have this new feature lets make it just one email and after 30 or something days.

To be honest, I don't really care anymore, The google fee increases has realy pi**ed me off and im thinking why bother.

This will be my last post for a long time .

Peace
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I'm just as peeved as you are about first Google and now this.

The problem is that we can't do as we want, we're going to get this forced on us whether we like it or not, and if we don't like it we have to walk. This is starting to feel depressingly familiar.

I think this could prove disasterous for eBid if it's implemented without sellers being able to opt out. As has been said sending rreminders before goods may not even have arrived is a total nonsense.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information