My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E.Bid Badges - sew on or pin

You know I was searching on the internet the other day and apparently feebay merchandise is hard to get hold of- i read an articel praising ebid with its buddy system.

One part of the article caught my attention- it stated that if Feebay were to give away bumper stickers witha slogan such "I bought this on..." with every car or vechile they sold they would get even more advertising.

Its good how this community is trying to promote itself- I'm actually thinking of giving away free ebid- keyrings with some of my listings- i bought a load of keyring holders and just need to put them together...
    Welcome to my Ebid Store- Live the Dream Art

Check out my feedback on other auction sites by clicking here-

Quote Originally Posted by mattyjay View Post
    Its good how this community is trying to promote itself- I'm actually thinking of giving away free ebid- keyrings with some of my listings- i bought a load of keyring holders and just need to put them together...
    Matt - We're all trying to do our bit 'for the greater good' (to quote from a film). It all helps to promote e.bid, cos without ebid, we wouldn't be here. And its a load of fun discussing and putting forward our different ideas - all around an internet forum table.
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    *coughs demurely and glances down*

You need to cough a bit louder so that everyone knows you have keyrings but then you can't plug your auction here.....heehee

Hi BabsnRay if you want a couple of badges with eBid logo email me let me know if you want 44mm or 77mm no charge just pay for P&P

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Gayukshop View Post
    Hi BabsnRay if you want a couple of badges with eBid logo email me let me know if you want 44mm or 77mm no charge just pay for P&P

Ken

PM on its way
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

Thread Information