Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fed up with feebay

Forum Newbie
    Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View flickjs's Feedback (+7)
    All-About flickjs
    View flickjs's Listings
    Forum Posts

i really want to close my shop but i will give it a month a think and if no change i will leave,

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi flick i do think they realise there are messing with peoples livihood thats the point ! they dont want people anymore there gearing to a facelace shopping mall, on a brighter note here on ebid the small / medium seller is welcome and of course the collectable/ diverse sellers as well, you havelisted loads of items brilliant ! way to go try emailing your past customers, may very well help get the ball rolling, maybe try some sales tricks like buy one get another half price, not sure in the shoe world what works. i myself sell specialized stuff and had a sale yesterday so it does work here, are you selling at the same price as you were over there if you are you could afford to drop the price a bit as the fees are a lot less here,[ you may have already done this ] good luck flick were all here for the long haul and i think most of us are determind to make it work
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Newbie
    All-About flickjs
    View flickjs's Listings
    Forum Posts

yeah i sell them a couple of quid cheaper here as i dont have that massive final value fee lol

Forum Newbie
    All-About flickjs
    View flickjs's Listings
    Forum Posts

i have noticed another seller here that sells pretty much the same as me she has 300+ feedback however she is using a dropshipper, i use the wholesaler who actually supplys to this dropshipping company so my items are a hell of a lot lower than hers

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flickjs View Post
    i have noticed another seller here that sells pretty much the same as me she has 300+ feedback however she is using a dropshipper, i use the wholesaler who actually supplys to this dropshipping company so my items are a hell of a lot lower than hers

SSsssshhhhh don't tell, it's our secret, we won't tell

Hi Flick,
    Welcome to Ebid. May I suggest adding some info about yourself/ your business to your All About Page? I think it may give buyers just that little extra bit of insight into what a good deal you are offering and helps to build trust.

Smile Keep the faith!!!

When the buyers realize that everything on ...bay is the same, they will come looking for all the unique items small sellers and collectors offer. At least I am hopeful of that. It may take time, but persistance will pay off. If we have something different to offer and spread the word about "them" hopefully it will work to the small sellers benefit.

Me too...... gradually moving over....from ...bay...... santacangetit!! :0)

100% Feedback. Been selling on ebay since Nov. 07? Memeber since 05. Feedback of 192(100%) since Nov. 07. Suddenly my items were removed by ebay. Went by the book, but I think the competition knocked me off because I was selling and ship almost immediately and they did not like that. At least that is what I think.....Plus the fees are killing me. Takes the fun right out of trying to sell anything, especially my childrens stuff that has memories, but need $$ to get older children stuff... It's a cirlce that does not end.......at least for this mom!!

I am looking forward to selling fun and unique items on ebid!! I have had (on ....bay) some 'awsome buyers and many 'heart-warming' feedback comments. Just tired of the ....bays "Big Brother" attitude!

Just opened a store called 'Pennies From Heaven Plus More........'

and am learning my way around ebid....so far so good!!

God is Good..........all the time!! ><>

Smile how do you do that??

How do you experts on ebid add all your fun links and graphics to a reply or post???

I am still a youngster at this..............hehehe!!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by santacangetit View Post
    How do you experts on ebid add all your fun links and graphics to a reply or post???

I am still a youngster at this..............hehehe!!
    When you want to reply to a post try clicking on the "quote" button and see what it brings up. Alternatively try the "advanced" button below the standard reply box, either will produce similar results.

My accountant has told me to pack this up and claim Pension Credits says I would be better off.
    Its no longer a level playing field on feebay.

Thread Information