My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can't delete or close item

Default Can't delete or close item

I have a listing that I just can't seem to close or delete. When it's clicked on, the message that pops up is : It seems this auction has either been deleted or it closed more than 90 days ago. click here. Please note that auction photos are not kept for archived auctions.

Does anyone know how I can remove the item completely from my eBid or from my store? Thanks

This is the item number : 1221171709-32545-0

I've tried and tried to delete it, but it just won't budge.

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post
    I have a listing that I just can't seem to close or delete. When it's clicked on, the message that pops up is : It seems this auction has either been deleted or it closed more than 90 days ago. click here. Please note that auction photos are not kept for archived auctions.

Does anyone know how I can remove the item completely from my eBid or from my store? Thanks
    Whats the item number? it could have been deleted but just looks like it is still there

1221171709-32545-0. That's true. It is still in my eBid and still in my store, but when I run a search, it's not there. Very strange.

Just looked (after you added the item number) and it is definately not there on the site

Where can you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by *artsbanquet* View Post

This is the item number : 1221171709-32545-0

I've tried and tried to delete it, but it just won't budge.
    this is what I get Auction ID #1221171709-32545-0 not found

Are you sure youre not just looking at a cache version? try clearing your pc history maybe

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    I think were crossing post OP

tis cos you is too quick to help S

Thread Information