eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Thread GONE but not DEAD, Who chooses ?

I'm only re-addressing the comments left,with it been as complex as to divided into more than one topic
    So as it started on the idea of promoting ebid
    Then threads been taken of reported having links to outside ecommerce sites
    Been quoted the rules in a blunt way, When themselfs have "broken rules"
    So as things get thrown too and throw, Proberly digging a hole deeper for myself
    Now that has cropped up before interesting

So maybe not on a mission but still at it Ken

Well what an interesting evening

Wonder what is install for next time I'm on

Thats if I'm still on

See ya laters Night all

Ken do'nt know if still on mission or not

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

This will be my last posting on this matter as i've had enough of Gayukshops attention seeking and will add him to my ignore list. G.U.S intimates that there is 'one rule for one' because ebid admin removed his threads promoting listings on other sites, but after much searching he found I too had a thread on the forum with a link to feebay, and because i had the audocity to respond to his 'why are my threads getting deleted' question with an answer he didn't like.

Here's my earlier thread : http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread....es+boots%21%21 I have no idea what ebids rules were in June 2005 when i made the post, but if it had been deleted at the time I would have accepted that without making a huge saga out of it!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gayukshop View Post
    Been quoted the rules in a blunt way, When themselfs have "broken rules"
    This happened 3 YEARS AGO

Some people must have a lot of time on their hands

I'm not privvy to all the info concerning this but from what I've read... gayukshops... ..........
    Theres really no need... just contacting the powers that be with a nicely written out enquiry would get better results & save a lot of time consuming hassle & not turn it into an argument by bringing in 'examples' of what others have written & causing friction with others
    Lifes too short matey...theres more important things to 'stress' about in your life
    I'm running out of booze this week trying to top up the drinks of the people whose glasses are half empty
    Please.... let it go

If anyone may take the time in reading the whole of this, I di'nt troll througe I just used the search came up with threads It was not hannaholly I was in the search for it was links to other sites. I already stated other are there, When I came across the post It seemed fitting to point this post out.
    And yes I do have time but not to dwell on that subject not everone knows each others situation.
    When your new on here and a lot of members are great helpful and considerate to new members it's when members give you a bad time step over the line as it may be put, Puts you on the defencive mode I'v even seen in the last 24hrs happen to another new member.
    Even when you try to explain what you ment, or say sorry, others seem to switch of and ignore and still put you down.
    Not only did I have the time to research here or trolling as it is put I also do in in google search looking into ebid in general.
    Looking at ways of advertising as most know getting sales is not the easiest jobs pending what you are selling, And maybe I should have put more thought into my store name and member name, Trying to get gay/lesbian store category to help get buyers to my store seems to be a no.
    So not only to get buyers but the buyer for my items. One of the reasons I went with the idea of hitting the gay int on the other side, Not only there but loads of Gay forums the pink paper, pride and umteen other site's.
    So no it's not attention seeking if I wanted that I can go to sites more to applicable to me.

Well still here still smiling

Not to sure where I go with my "mission" Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Gayukshop View Post
    Not to sure where I go with my "mission" Ken
    Hi Ken, surely you can see by the replies to your threads/posts that you are not doing yourself or your "mission" any favours. Unfortunately you are coming across as someone with a bee in their bonnet and who is not willing to let go no matter what. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with proving some point or other. In my opinion you are doing yourself a lot of harm as a seller because people will not want to deal with someone who appears so single minded and obsessive. Buyers who have read your posts will be wondering what would happen if they bought something from you and there was a problem, how would you react and would you be willing to listen to them or would you simply state your stance and then refuse to move from that stance no matter what?. Because that is how you are coming across on the forum.

I personally think that you are just annoyed about something and want to get to the bottom of it, it's just that you are going about it in the wrong way which is reflecting badly on you.

I hope that you find the answers that you want Ken, I just hope that you find another way of getting them though.

Good luck.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Right.. I will give Ken an answer to some of what he appears to be rabbiting on about (perjorative term intended!)

Ken... (not artyman)
    It is against board rules to post a link to another e-commerce enabled site.
    You did that.
    Anyone can press the report button.. someone did that
    Ebid's support team (not board members) decide whether a reported thread should be pulled or not. They also decide who will be rewarded with a suspension for breaking the rules.
    Sometimes ebid management pull a thread without it being reported. Whether that happens or not is just chance.
    If a rule-breaking thread remains then no-one reported it and ebid support didn't notice it.
    There are, as far as I know, no sanctions against malicious reporting but if you don't break the rules, then it can't affect you. Indeed, you will never even know that it has happened.

Being insufferably boring is not against the rules but you have managed it.

Now.. get over it.. move on... start living again and let the board return to its harmless, silly normal self.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information