eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Would you buy off someone with zero feedback?

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fudgeheaven View Post
    What's a YDC auction?

Yorkies Daft Auctions, any items listed as YDC any sales go to charity

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cheers papa

Id also like to add, i dont believe in the whole "buy crap just to get feedback" advice. If your item looks good, and your auction looks good, then your item WILL sell with or without feedback. The whole "buy crap you dont want to get feedback"..........well you might as well just allow 1p ebooks to be sold here
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

I would I believe 99% of sellers and buyers are honest and have to start somewhere. I'm a newbie here but was a seller /buyer on feebay for several years my first sale there was over $600.00 so I figure if someone could take a chance on me I can do it for others.
    Kathy

Forum Diehard
    Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View BridalStudio's Feedback (+47)
    All-About BridalStudio
    View BridalStudio's Listings
    Forum Posts

Everyone has to start somewhere and 0 seems as good as any... That's where I started

However, on here you are allowed to link to your feedback on Ebad, that is of course if you have any on that site... I wasn't aware of that at first though, so I hit this site cold

Ebad is serving it's purpose for me now, didnt before tho

I use Repatoo to link my feedback. Was'nt sure if I could use it on the forum.
    Kathy

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/PATS-PINS--BADGES yes i would you have to give people a chance after all if people coming of feebay come over here with a zero rating

Forum Diehard
    Northamptonshire, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View BridalStudio's Feedback (+47)
    All-About BridalStudio
    View BridalStudio's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whiteswebworld View Post
    I use Repatoo to link my feedback. Was'nt sure if I could use it on the forum.
    Kathy
    You can use it on your listings Kathy..

Check mine out and you will see the link back.. (I think..must go and check it now myself)...lol
    Eira

edited..Whoops, the one I checked doesnt have it..now i have to go through them all,,,Ohhh
    Last edited by FancyBits; 19th June 2008 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathonandtracy View Post
    Would you buy off someone with zero feedback ??

E.g. is it worth buying a few things off ebid to get things going or do sales come to those who are patient??
    Yes I would - and back in September 2006 - some lovely people bought from me when I had zero feedback. Actually my first 27 feedback ratings were from buyers, BUT I will say my products are fromm 99p upwards so I think that may have been a factor. Still I had more success here than I did on the dark side.

It does help though to buy yourself as it gets things off the ground.

If I do buy from someone - I do a bit of research first - check them out on the dark side too and see what their feedback was there etc.

After all - we all had to start somewhere, so a bit of trust is needed. Shame there is a small element of those who are't trustworthy as it spoils it for the rest!

I'm not a happy bunny. On 6 June I bought something from here for my daughter's birthday on 14 June (last Saturday). On 12 June it hadn't arrived and I wrote asking if it could be with me by Saturday. No answer. On Tuesday I wrote again asking when it's going to be sent. No answer. Today I wrote and asked for a refund as the item was needed for 14 June and nothing has arrived and it's been nearly two weeks.

The seller has +2 feedback (both, I may add, from the same buyer).

Not happy.
    For personalised pop art, visit my shop: http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Happy-Brushstrokes

STILL no answer
    For personalised pop art, visit my shop: http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Happy-Brushstrokes

Thread Information