eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: How many Feebay refugees are there on here?

Hi Andy, I'm still with eBay too although my sales this month haven't even covered my shop's monthly fee!

I'm slowly changing over although for now I'm just going to keep my eggs in both baskets.

Good luck x

Click above link to visit my store

Dee's stores of designer ladies fashions, high class gifts and fantastic shoes, bags & boots

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/deesigners...bags-and-boots

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Bulgarian-Homes4U-Houses-Villas-Land-Apartments

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHorseGems View Post
    So- I paid the lifetime fee and have listed 9 items. As suggested, "buy it now" format.

I have over 250 listings on Ebay, however, as soon as I get the stuff listed, I erase the pictures. I think I have to re-photo everything to get it here.

Is this correct?

Yay, I am happy to be in a new place starting a new eBay free "life"!!!
    NO! dont erase them just right click (On thief bay) and save them to disk!) then upload them to Ebid from the place youve saved them in

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade8a View Post
    Hi there,
    I joined properly yesterday. I shall for now keep going on ebay, as I've put in to much hard work just to shut. The ebay forums are going totally crazy about the changes.
    Andy
    Hello and Welcome You are doing the right thing by NOT committing totally as yet.....Just Promote your own stuff here on EBid via the Various methods shown in the Promoting ebid threads! Most just put in a card with the goods they sell on Thiefbay! I personnally Have pens, Tape measures, cards, stickers, Chocys! anything I can buy for cheap in bulk and Stick my own Labels on!

see Picture ! (I have another with my own webpage on which Links directly to Ebid)

At first my sales we're slow but once I started promoting they are really picking up!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

and collectables

Just one thing to remember though if you stick with the darkside as well, all the time you support the place the longer it will take for the buyers to shift over here, after all why should they make the effort all the time you keep listing over there for them.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Hi Ken,
    I know in a ideal world we would all just leave eBay and move everything elsewhere, the problem is that we need to live in the meantime.

I'm getting views on my auctions on here but need to see how sales go in the next few weeks before I start to think about leaving Feebay for good.

I'll keep building up my store stock on here and give it a good try this time.

I was supposed to be working today but have had to spend the time fixing darn fence panels instead! LOL

Click above link to visit my store

Dee's stores of designer ladies fashions, high class gifts and fantastic shoes, bags & boots

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/deesigners...bags-and-boots

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Bulgarian-Homes4U-Houses-Villas-Land-Apartments

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade8a View Post
    Hi there,
    I joined properly yesterday. I shall for now keep going on ebay, as I've put in to much hard work just to shut. The ebay forums are going totally crazy about the changes.
    Andy
    you need to do what you need to do but remember every sale over there tell them you can do a little cheaper here

Me too

Forum Newbie
    Brighouse, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View uvgothica's Feedback (+38)
    All-About uvgothica
    View uvgothica's Listings
    Forum Posts

whilst being a newbie myself..I must confess to being pretty amazed that the ex ebayers who's posts I have read all through these forums, are just expecting customers to turn up without any effort from themselves!! It takes work, time and effort on your part to make sales happen, there's no sales fairy here...saying that, for me at least, there's now no sales fairy on fearbay either! Be prepared to work at it promote hard and encourage your customers in every nice way possible to move over.

At some point, there's bound to be shortages on fearbay of items customers want and they will have to search elsewhere...why shouldn't we give them a nudge in this direction at every opportunity? hehe

All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uvgothica View Post
    whilst being a newbie myself..I must confess to being pretty amazed that the ex ebayers who's posts I have read all through these forums, are just expecting customers to turn up without any effort from themselves!! It takes work, time and effort on your part to make sales happen, there's no sales fairy here...saying that, for me at least, there's now no sales fairy on fearbay either! Be prepared to work at it promote hard and encourage your customers in every nice way possible to move over.

At some point, there's bound to be shortages on fearbay of items customers want and they will have to search elsewhere...why shouldn't we give them a nudge in this direction at every opportunity? hehe
    Well said this man!
    Took awhile for my own sales to start (And I admit I moaned like hell!) Buy now I cant complain as I have made the effort! I was laughed at when I purchased 500 pens with my Rednosty Logo and this site on them (Cost £150) but hell I thought if you dont try you dont Know! Well I'm glad I did cus sales are flowing!

and collectables

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

a little effort goes a long way
    i`m in negotiations with some custom car sites that i been emailing
    to see if i could get them to look at here and also plug some auctions lol
    well i got the go ahead off one site they will make small advert in the next
    leaflet they send out to members
    and the site has 450 members lol

Thread Information