Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all!
    I was going to be good and add a few listings. Well, I can't get the photos on to the computer. I have for a while now not been able to use the printer and was in a quandary which was at fault - pc or printer. Well, it must be the pc The question is: what do I do now???
    So everything has to come to a halt. I might have to use the holiday setting early in case someone will take my friend away.
    But now I need a coffee. Might even be tempted to have a bowl of Müsli

Hi Meebo,

Ham here - have you tried unplugging the USB cable from the printer, unplugging the power cord and then reconnecting USB and power?

The PC should then 'find' the printer. If it fails let me if you see an error message and we can try to continue to investigate.

Mornin' chaps ! Good that Private Ham is taking you under his wing and knocking you back into shape Private Meebo. We can't have a photoless Private Meebo that is not allowed !

It's bad enough having a clothesless Meebo in the black market chocolate smuggling racket on German trips .....

........ but being photoless is even more shocking with the 4 million target to reach !

New recruits :- 448

Member numbers :- 654,081

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Troops! I've missed everyone. Love the new site, can't wait for the new forums - have lots of work to do on auctions once I get myself going again. But I can report that my listings are down due to not relisting much more than Minx type invasions.
    Good to know some things never change.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Welcome back - it's really good to see you! Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year Piper - good to see you too. Isn't this weather fun?

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Hello Troops! I've missed everyone. Love the new site, can't wait for the new forums - have lots of work to do on auctions once I get myself going again. But I can report that my listings are down due to not relisting much more than Minx type invasions.
    Good to know some things never change.
    About time you got back on duty Korporal KLJ . You can't have your new decadent 2010 lifestyle without including extra trips to the mess you know !

I'm also expecting some exotic new listings from you Korporal if you are revamping your angel image !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Hi Meebo,

Ham here - have you tried unplugging the USB cable from the printer, unplugging the power cord and then reconnecting USB and power?

The PC should then 'find' the printer. If it fails let me if you see an error message and we can try to continue to investigate.
    Thank you I will try and unplug this afternoon, though the thought terrifies me. Been asleep on the sofa all morning. And all I wanted to do was read so I'll have another book to list

Well, I am really liking the new look site, especially the larger size view, I can see most without my specs

Have bummped my listings up to 1960 (total not the year) though I think my family think I am still living in the sixties

I have raided my vinyl collection upstairs so more to go on soon.

If i've not already said it, Happy New Year to everyone & let's hope this is the year that eBid really takes off, I have really enjoyed the 18 months I have been here.

Cheers Everyone MEL

Thread Information