PDA

View Full Version : buy it now gone missing

wizsoftware
19th July 2007, 09:14 AM
yesterday i clicked on buy it now for a laptop i read the details then unsure how much i had in my paypal account i shut the page and went to the paypal site to check..today i have enough money in my account and i went to look for the laptop in my wins but there is nothing. i do not have the auction number nor have there been an email sent to me..whats happend to the listing as there were 24 more laptops for sale from this buyer and they were at a bargain price..help

HannaHolly
19th July 2007, 09:31 AM
yesterday i clicked on buy it now for a laptop i read the details then unsure how much i had in my paypal account i shut the page and went to the paypal site to check..today i have enough money in my account and i went to look for the laptop in my wins but there is nothing. i do not have the auction number nor have there been an email sent to me..whats happend to the listing as there were 24 more laptops for sale from this buyer and they were at a bargain price..help

Could be a few things, either a glytch when you bid- your bid didnt get registered; maybe the seller withdrew the listing; or perhaps there was suspicious activity and ebid suspended the seller?

What was his/her feedback like? Where they a brand new seller? What information did they have on their 'about me' page regarding their business? There are hundereds of great sellers on EBID, but there are also people who try signing up to sell items they don't have. EBID is pretty quick in weeding theis type out, however buyers should always check feedback etc.. before bidding.

wizsoftware
19th July 2007, 06:25 PM
found out what has happened.the seller does not want to sell at the buy it now price he says its wrong..also the seller has a -2..