PDA

View Full Version : Non Paying Bidders And Their Feedback

bargainsntreasures
18th June 2006, 12:33 AM
Hello. I Am New To Ebid, But I Do Have A Suggestion. Non-paying Bidders Who Leave Negative Feedback Should Be Removed From The Auction Site Or At Least Their Unwarranted Feedback Should Be Removed Altogether. Please List Your Suggestions And Comments About This Topic. Thanks!

HannaHolly
18th June 2006, 08:54 AM
Hello. I Am New To Ebid, But I Do Have A Suggestion. Non-paying Bidders Who Leave Negative Feedback Should Be Removed From The Auction Site Or At Least Their Unwarranted Feedback Should Be Removed Altogether. Please List Your Suggestions And Comments About This Topic. Thanks!

In my experience EBID have always removed (changed to neutral) feedback from non paying bidders whenever i have asked- all you need to do is send an email to support@ebid.tv with the full details.

There is a downside however the majority of my 'neutral' feedback relates to removed fb from nretaliatory non payers. I wouldnt mind the neutrals if they didnt impact on my overall feedback %, however they way EBID have things set up- the neutrals do take away from your positive %

rodney2007
26th June 2006, 12:20 AM
I did understand and I said $ in canada way he said something else in US language so please dont tell me I am not listening and what ever He said he will take the cash so I am sending to him but not till I hear back hes off suspention Jeesh