PDA

View Full Version : Nail Art Transfers &stickers

ladylauraac
14th February 2006, 02:33 PM
Hi take a lookat all my listing for my nail art. just click on my link to veiw them. Thanx.:p

mogmog2005
14th February 2006, 02:43 PM
Hi Ladylauraac,
Glad you seem to have sorted your problem, do you or have you got any plans for selling acrylic nail system stuff? used to get my acrylic liquid and powder off feebay but sellers are getting greedy and prices have sky rocketed!!!

ladylauraac
14th February 2006, 03:07 PM
If I can get hold of stock at the right price,then I will see what I can do. keep an eye on my, as you never know what I might be able toget hold of. I am into all kinds of nail art. So am always looking to buy in bulk.

mogmog2005
14th February 2006, 05:40 PM
will keep checking your store - thanx

ladylauraac
14th February 2006, 09:28 PM
Thanx very much for your kindness.

lindylupins
14th February 2006, 11:58 PM
Hi LadyL ~ I just viewed your auctions ~ love the nail art stickers so placed bids on a few of them ~ really pretty arent they?
Hope all the problems of last few days are now a thing of the past and your auctions stay where they are!

ladylauraac
15th February 2006, 12:49 AM
Hi, and thanx for your bids. I was going to put some gold transfers on my nails tonight, but never got around to it. Red nails and gold transfers look really good. But you have tomake sure you put the clear top coat on really carefully if using transfers. I personally like the transfers, but the stickers are great during the week.
I never did get a reply from ebid support. So I have just listed them again, but made changes to the titles.

ladylauraac
15th February 2006, 03:43 PM
More added. playboy nail stickers.

thehoneyant
16th February 2006, 12:11 AM
I never did get a reply from ebid support. So I have just listed them again, but made changes to the titles.

;) Pleased the # advice worked. I see you found it then.:D
Good luck with the sales.

ladylauraac
16th February 2006, 01:08 AM
Thanx very much for your suggestions. I just hope they don't all get removed again. LOL

sofiag1964
16th February 2006, 02:59 AM
Happy for you ladylauraac; I'm glad things worked out well. I hope all the best for you to be prosperous in all ways and in all things :D

ladylauraac
16th February 2006, 09:40 AM
Thanx matae, I hope the same for you too. ;)