PDA

View Full Version : pppay problem/buyers

MUAYTHAI
27th January 2006, 08:40 PM
we are a small martial shop trying to get business of the ground but facing many problems, as a supplier we have to rely on the buyer to pay us and for us to provide pppay with notification that we have sent the goods before we get any money! what we cant understand is HOW can we make business if we have to pay out 1st then the buyer dosnt cough up or says they do not want the goods/didnt receive the goods.
how can we trust customers if that is the case we need a 100% assuratity that we receive are money as are goods cost us a lot of money to purchase. is the other ways for both parties to be happy and both get a fair chance in selling and buying?? because we give 100% that are customers will receive there goods as we welcome there custom.

please can some1 with some common sense reply and not timewasters as we are fed up with time wasters

MASTER OF RED DRAGON MARTIAL ARTS

HannaHolly
27th January 2006, 09:07 PM
Your posts are difficult to follow. Why do you think you have to dispatch an item 'before' someone has paid for it? If you are referring to normal pppay payments this is not the case. Do not dispatch until you receive payment.

Are you also offering pppay escrow as a payment option? If you are- then i recommend you fully read up on the escrow service info provided by the helpdesk- for convenience i have posted the link here. http://uk.ebid.net/help_payments.php

gazza
28th January 2006, 02:24 AM
Please post a single query within the forums, and please keep it to a relevant forum category.

Thanks
Gazza

gazlannathai
30th January 2006, 08:22 AM
I think the OP is inferring that they have to ship once the money is received into their ppPay account, but before they have it in their bank account. Possibly including a whine that it takes several days to download.

If that's true - wait until they try downloading money from pay-up-pal