PDA

View Full Version : Postage Supplies

1stparcel
3rd June 2005, 09:55 PM
Hello - we run 1stparceldirect.co.uk and need to understand what packaging you as our future customer would ideally love to buy i.e. bubble wrap / boxs / tape / paper etc etc - we are creating a new website and want to receive feedback from the ebay and ebid customers because this is the market we are aiming for, so please spend 2 minutes and email us with your ideal stock requirements and would you be intrested in buying a boxs ready supplied with poly chips etc - Thank you

Garratt-Computers
3rd June 2005, 10:42 PM
Hello - we run 1stparceldirect.co.uk and need to understand what packaging you as our future customer would ideally love to buy i.e. bubble wrap / boxs / tape / paper etc etc - we are creating a new website and want to receive feedback from the ebay and ebid customers because this is the market we are aiming for, so please spend 2 minutes and email us with your ideal stock requirements and would you be intrested in buying a boxs ready supplied with poly chips etc - Thank you

I use alot of bubble wrap, and Jiffy bags, but must be big, big enough too hold six in cartridges, also boxes of different sizes, we could do with a main supplier especially in different sizes.

Claire

jongla
3rd June 2005, 10:48 PM
I mainly use Jiffy bags to send out CD's and DVD's. I use loads, which currently come from Staples as being the current cheapest.

I also need a good supplier for A5 standard un-bubblewrapped envelopes - currently using Viking Direct for these.

startthebiddinglow
4th June 2005, 11:53 AM
When buying packaging, I always look for the measurements in Imperial, not metric.

Or for padded bags I like the double sizes: D/1, E/2, etc.

paladinz2k
4th June 2005, 12:06 PM
I use bubble wrap, brown paper & tape. I find its more secure that jiffy bags, you can get the exact size and its cheaper too :)

HannaHolly
4th June 2005, 08:15 PM
I use jiffy bags, and lots of the small sealable plastic bags which i use for badges, brooches etc..

As i sell a range of items i like the opportunity to buy 'mixed lots'

2steps
15th June 2005, 05:06 PM
small sealable bags and bubble wrap/small boxes for jewellery

slinkyri
15th June 2005, 10:20 PM
Jiffy bags all sizes...... currently use the Factory Shop. Tend to recycle for packaging materials.

2steps
16th June 2005, 12:57 PM
yes, me too :)