PDA

View Full Version : magazine sites

reeceindie
29th August 2003, 07:34 PM
Hi, anyone know of any sites for buying back issues of various magazines, especially adult, film, tv, pop culture themed mags, at AFFORDABLE prices? I find ebayuk's policy on so-called 'adult material' incredibly patronising and stupid, am i alone in this? Anyone point me in the direction for back issues of playboy, playgirl, adult video news, celebrity skin, ect, ect? Any notes or suggestions would be appreciated, cheers.

booknookandcranny
26th April 2005, 07:45 PM
Hi there,

I deal a lot in back issues( not much on the adult, but maybe I can pass it on somewhere). Tell me what you have and what you are thinking about in dollars.

I am in the US. Are you in the UK?

Thanks,
booknook

spotthedog
4th January 2006, 11:18 PM
Hi, anyone know of any sites for buying back issues of various magazines, especially adult, film, tv, pop culture themed mags, at AFFORDABLE prices? I find ebayuk's policy on so-called 'adult material' incredibly patronising and stupid, am i alone in this? Anyone point me in the direction for back issues of playboy, playgirl, adult video news, celebrity skin, ect, ect? Any notes or suggestions would be appreciated, cheers.
Hi, I've just joined the site and have just listed a back bumper issue of Playboy, happy bidding

maroy41
23rd October 2006, 11:15 AM

Hi, I agree with you on ebays policies regarding adult books, that's why after asking permision and given the go-ahead I have now put them on here, take a look in see if there's anything you like.