PDA

View Full Version : ** FASTPAY HELP? **

shockv2
15th July 2003, 06:01 AM
I have e-mailed fastpay about a problem I have come across. The problem is I really want to join FastPay, as this will widen my audience of buyers, and but I cannot sign up with my Barclays Debit Card, it says Card not supported. I have e-mailed them like I said and waiting for a reply, any help or anything any one knows would be appreciated.

shockv2
15th July 2003, 06:01 AM
I have e-mailed fastpay about a problem I have come across. The problem is I really want to join FastPay, as this will widen my audience of buyers, and but I cannot sign up with my Barclays Debit Card, it says Card not supported. I have e-mailed them like I said and waiting for a reply, any help or anything any one knows would be appreciated.

PARRIAN
15th July 2003, 08:13 AM
Morning Shock - If you put it strait to your debit card
A/C instead of thro your card you will have No Probs ~IAN~

PARRIAN
15th July 2003, 08:13 AM
Morning Shock - If you put it strait to your debit card
A/C instead of thro your card you will have No Probs ~IAN~

spireitedaz
15th July 2003, 10:23 PM
Think you can regsietr account via the direct debit method too. It just takes a couple of days extra to receive funds from your bank account to your fastpay and vice versa when you are putting it back to your bank.

spireitedaz
15th July 2003, 10:23 PM
Think you can regsietr account via the direct debit method too. It just takes a couple of days extra to receive funds from your bank account to your fastpay and vice versa when you are putting it back to your bank.