PDA

View Full Version : Jack Russell Terriers - are they stubborn?

Anniemcc2
9th October 2015, 07:20 AM
As we're not supposed to comment on Plug threads, I've moved this conversation to Home & Garden.

I've heard some Jack Russells are very stubborn, is yours one of the stubborn types Ann?
Our Daisy is a Jack Russell cross Toy Poodle, and she can be stubborn. I'd heard of dogs having troublesome teenage years at around 18 months to 2 years and didn't believe it, until we had Daisy, she's my 5th dog and the only one that appeared to have a troublesome teenage phase, most noticeable was not coming in from garden when called, she had previously, thankfully it was a phase she grew out of.

Oh, yes, Badge can be very stubborn, as well as bossy, feisty, affectionate, demanding, daft, etc., etc. She still panics if left on her own [a relic of her early being in a Shelter days] but we are greeted with barks and jumps and kisses on our return.

She's 12 years old and has been with us for 7 years now and we love her to bits.

Anniemcc2
9th October 2015, 11:34 AM
Sandra - have you seen this

http://buzzsharer.com/2015/10/12-reasons-why-you-should-never-own-jack-russells/

emmily121
12th October 2015, 09:14 PM
Sorry, I'm causing confusion. I didn't realise I'd posted on a plug thread until I've just seen it again, I deleted my post, then noticed a link to this thread, which I had not seen before. All I can say is...D'oh...:o

Thanks for the info on Badge and the fun link Ann :)

tonyreddevil
12th October 2015, 09:32 PM
Their Will Be Good Jack Russell and Bad Jack Russell.