PDA

View Full Version : CJ to deactivate accounts

craig7501
1st March 2012, 05:18 PM
Received this email from C.J.

Dear Cxxxx Wxxxxx,

You are receiving this email because your Commission Junction publisher account has not generated any valid commissions during the last five months. Commission Junction is committed to maintaining a dynamic and productive network. Consequently, per the Publisher Service Agreement, we regularly deactivate accounts that are not actively earning commissions and do not have a sufficient balance amount. Your account has been deemed inactive and is scheduled to begin the dormancy process in the next 30 days. What that means is that beginning 30 days from now, your account will begin accruing a monthly dormant account fee against any balance that currently exists in the account. Once the account has reached a zero balance, the account will be deactivated. This fee only applies to dormant accounts that currently show a balance; if your account currently has a zero balance, no fees will be assessed and your account will be deactivated immediately following the next 30 days of inactivity. Please note that once your account is deactivated, you will not track or earn commissions and your advertiser relationships will expire if you do not reactivate the account within the first 90 days of dormancy.

If you no longer wish to keep this account active, simply disregard this email and your account will be deactivated in 30 days through the normal process described above. If you wish to continue using this account, here's what you can do to get your account into active status:

Generate a commission before your account is deactivated. Deactivation will occur 30 days after the account balance has reached a zero balance, or 30 days from this notice if you currently have a zero balance.
If you are unable to generate a commission within the next 30 days, your account will enter the dormancy state. If this occurs, but you still wish to use the account, simply log in to your account within 180 days from the day of deactivation and follow the prompts for reactivation. This will reactivate the account with no consequences other than a loss of tracking between deactivation and reactivation and the loss of any advertiser relationships if the account has been in the dormancy state for longer than 90 days.
If you are unable to reactivate your account online, you can call Commission Junction Client Support and request that your account be reactivated. You can contact us at 1-800-761-1072. We are available from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday, excluding company holidays. Client Support can only reactivate accounts once they are dormant; Client Support cannot prevent an account from going dormant. If you do not wish for your account to go dormant, the only way to prevent the status change is to earn a commission within the next 30 days.

We hope that in the next 30 days you can begin to start earning commissions and avoid deactivation. If you'd like some information on strategies and tips for doing so, please log in to the CJ Account Manager and click on the Support Center link for helpful resources.

For assistance at any time use the Support Center at the top of the page to search the help contents or ask Client Services a question.

Regards,
Commission Junction Client Support

MPS16
1st March 2012, 05:31 PM
If you are asking if any one has actually earned any commision since eBid was added to Commision Junction.

The answer in my case is yes. :)

astral276
2nd March 2012, 12:34 AM
PERSONAL RECORD SET
27hours 30minutes without sleep

Join the military - you'll soon beat that.

moonwitch
2nd March 2012, 11:20 AM

Or he could be a junior doctor

suesjools
2nd March 2012, 03:42 PM

LOL! :)

Best wishes for many sales to all,

cdunn142
5th March 2012, 09:59 PM
does anyone under stand this program how to make money I gave up after a few months there must be a link that is linked to the commision Commision Junction. account I still do not understand it and I am not thick I own 3 Internet shops so any ideas thank you

websjav
6th April 2012, 03:13 AM
Sorry guys might not be on the right subject but I have searched EVERYWHERE! in the forums on how to permently deactivate my ebid account. I can't find any information on this any where!. Thanks

HerMajesty
6th April 2012, 03:43 AM
Click the help button at the top right of any page, then contact support. There is probably another way to do it in your subscriptions (click MY EIBD at the top of any page,, then look in the left column for topics concerning your account....). ....but I don't know for sure. I didn't look to see what sort of account you have......if you are seller+ it doesn't cost anything to keep it open in case you want to come back later......

websjav
6th April 2012, 04:32 AM
Thanks HerMajesty much appreciated :)

HobbyHabitat
22nd April 2012, 08:21 AM
craig, i think your heading is very misleading (not for the first time).the heading should read "cj to deactivate MY account.". all you have done is copy a private email to you, and as usual sit and wait for comments....well this is one of them!
if i were you craig, i would delete this post before cj seek action against you because your heading would suggest that they are closing all accounts.