PDA

View Full Version : AWARD WINNING Wrinkle filler with collagen Grab it now!!

caramia64
14th September 2010, 02:55 PM
LACURA WRINKLE FILLER WITH COLLAGEN BNISB 30ml

This is a fantastic product wrinkle filler with *collagen* contains special dermtologically compatible collagen and hyaluronic filling spheres that fill with water after being applied to the skin.The resulting increase in volumn helps give a skin-plumping effect,fine lines & wrinkles are visibly reduced!!

*Hyaluronic filling spheres are an important component of the skins connective tissue & largely responsible for its elastic properties, it preserves the properties of healthy,youthful skin such as suppleness, elasticity and toxicity and combined with a 24 HOUR MOISTURING COMPLEX vitamin E and pro vitamin B5. Shea butter, biopeptides and vitamin B3 improve the struture of the skin and achieve a finer compexion.

This is for all skin types,dermatologically tested!!

http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/lacura-wrinkle-filler-with-collagen-bnisb-30ml-31263426.htm

olivia8143
14th September 2010, 03:26 PM
Quick heads up. Plugs (promotional posts) are only supposed to go in the Plug Forum, and then you're only allowed one per day. There's some rules at the top of the forum I think! :-)
Just a gentle reminder of bykimbo's earlier message :o)

caramia64
14th September 2010, 04:14 PM
Quick heads up. Plugs (promotional posts) are only supposed to go in the Plug Forum, and then you're only allowed one per day. There's some rules at the top of the forum I think! :-)
Just a gentle reminder of bykimbo's earlier message :o)

I'm so sorry. I'm just trying to get the hang of this, as you can see I'm kinda new to this site!