PDA

View Full Version : No YDC77 this month?

JanetB
23rd May 2010, 01:45 AM
I have seen no threads for YDC77 which should have started yesterday Friday 21st May.

youmeus
23rd May 2010, 02:55 AM
Maybe there are too many like me, I know it is supposed to be the last full week but I was thinking it would begin next Fri. I think we are all too rushed this time of year!

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

JanetB
23rd May 2010, 04:02 AM
Maybe there are too many like me, I know it is supposed to be the last full week but I was thinking it would begin next Fri. I think we are all too rushed this time of year!

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

That's what I believed as well.

meebo1
23rd May 2010, 04:27 AM
Now I always thought it started the last Friday of the month. Babs gave a list of dates somewhere and I duly wrote them all in my calendar. There it says Friday, 28th May. I have even listed somethings in readyness

burgyeb
23rd May 2010, 07:44 AM
There is still time for announcement thread because YDC77 starts 5/28/10
& this is 5/23/10 today. See list below from YDC instructions.

The full start dates of the YDC's in 2010 are as follows:
YDC76 - April 23rd
YDC77 - May 28th ***
YDC78 - June 25th
YDC79 - July 23rd
YDC80 - August 27th
YDC81 - September 24th
YDC82 - October 29th
YDC83 - November 26th

CarnoustieCats
23rd May 2010, 07:54 AM
I have a copy of that list too - :)

raindropsies
23rd May 2010, 09:15 AM
YDC starts the last full WEEKEND of each month and has been this way since I joined eBid. I'll send a PM to Shezz to see how long it has been like this. I have not changed anything with the start dates.

shezz
23rd May 2010, 10:28 AM
Hiya all

Rainy is right the YDC has always been the last full weekend of each month so the announcement for this one would be on monday, giving you notice of the YDC listing to be started on Friday 28th May through to Sunday 30th May being the last full weekend of this money.

Next month you will see that the YDC may seem to start early 25th - 26th and the 27th but if you look you will see that it is them dates that are the last full weekend of June

Well it was when i run it for (not sure how long) maybe 3yrs or a bit longer :D and when Yorkie started it

tjsprinting
23rd May 2010, 10:32 AM
I thought it was next week too!! all geared up for it this time. I was working on the end times for items already listed!! but was led to believe some time ago, that the last weekend of the month was the time it ran.

foxescome
23rd May 2010, 10:51 AM
I've been looking for the stuff I printed of about listing on YDC and can't find it..

Can anyone help me out please? I don't want the money to be in my business account so how can I get paid any other way :confused:

moonwitch
23rd May 2010, 11:05 AM
YDC starts the last full WEEKEND of each month and has been this way since I joined eBid. I'll send a PM to Shezz to see how long it has been like this. I have not changed anything with the start dates.

I have been here since 2006 and so far as I can recall...the YDC starts on the last FULL WEEKEND of each month, as you have said here.

I have the calendar here on the wall in front of me that was originally posted here...and YDC77 has May 28th.

Wouldn't that mean the announcement should be early next week??

raindropsies
23rd May 2010, 02:36 PM
I have been here since 2006 and so far as I can recall...the YDC starts on the last FULL WEEKEND of each month, as you have said here.

I have the calendar here on the wall in front of me that was originally posted here...and YDC77 has May 28th.

Wouldn't that mean the announcement should be early next week??

Yes I hope to get it done around 1am (UK) but if I fall asleep it will be done after school run

moonwitch
23rd May 2010, 04:37 PM
Yes I hope to get it done around 1am (UK) but if I fall asleep it will be done after school run

oh dear....my post wasn't meant to sound like I would throw a hissy fit if I didn't see the announcement on Monday.

The post was meant to say that we shouldn't expect the announcement before Monday. Sentence structure is not exactly my strongest skill in English.:o

JanetB
23rd May 2010, 05:49 PM
Good grief, for the life of me I can't find anywhere where, one time, I asked if the YDC was starting a little too early as there was still another week to go and someone responded that the YDC always ran the last full week of each month. I'm starting to feel like a nincompoop now :o

Well, now I know different. :)

Shall I delete this thread now?

meebo1
23rd May 2010, 06:09 PM
Maybe just close it, as it does answer a question or two

JanetB
23rd May 2010, 06:22 PM
OK I'll close the thread for now.

Thanks everyone for your responses!

:):):)