PDA

View Full Version : Cannot add more than 1 pic,why

JJcards
27th March 2010, 03:58 PM
In my other store I had no problem uploading more than 1 picture if needed,now I am uploading via the ninja lister into my second store and cannot upload more than 1 pic at a time,is this a glitch or am I missing something

When I put up my first photo it is fine but where it says to click here to add more,I click and nothing

gazza
28th March 2010, 12:20 AM
More details please. You are saying you are unable to click the More button in NL image window?

astral276
28th March 2010, 12:43 AM
When I put up my first photo it is fine but where it says to click here to add more,I click and nothing

Are you clicking in the 5 boxes at the bottom of the dialogue?

If so then it does not say Click here to add more it says Click 'more' to add photo here i.e. click the More button at the top left of the dialogue.

JJcards
28th March 2010, 01:34 AM
I tried that,I am currently going to try using firefox as last time I had some problem saving some auctions with ie so maybe a switch will work.

I did however have no problem last time with ie uploading multiple pics about a week or so ago.

astral276
28th March 2010, 01:52 AM
I think you need to be a lot clearer in your posts. They are contradictory and confusing.

In your first post you give the impression that your problem only started when you started using NL. Your second post would appear to say that you have previously used NL without problems before.

Your first post reads that you are clicking in the boxes at the bottom of the dialogue to add more images. Your second post, again, seems to contradict that.

JJcards
28th March 2010, 02:59 AM
My first post clearly states I had no problems when first using the ninja lister and uploading more pics,yes I could have been clearer on my description of how I was going about it but as I did not have the lister opened at the time and I do not know every aspect of it by heart I simply put what I had recalled which was I tried to upload pics(more than 1 )and it would not take
I know I have to use the more button before I can add more I did not make that clear but was going from memory and had a lot of other stuff on my plate like why were and are my listings not showing up in my 2nd store.

Sorry for the confusion but got it sorted out,the pics anyway I hope when the site reloads my items will show next to their categories as I last looked I had 80+ items and in store all cats had 0s next to them even if you click on one the item would be there so I was and am a bit frustrated about that but heard it should get worked out as the site updates.