PDA

View Full Version : Is the hot seller list stuck again?

cornishmaid1961
6th February 2010, 10:50 AM
Is the hot seller list stuck again as it doesn't seem to have moved for quite a while now ?
It's still showing the same sellers that were on there yesterday anyway - maybe they have sold a lot two days running ?! :D

cornishmaid1961
6th February 2010, 05:34 PM
http://www.pic4ever.com/images/connie_mini_bump.gif

booksntings
6th February 2010, 05:55 PM
I see Huddy has crept back on the list after being missing for a few days. You can't keep a good man down :D

Must get back on there myself, steady sales, but obvioussly a lot more competition. As more volume sellers arrive it will become a hard task.

cornishmaid1961
6th February 2010, 06:41 PM
I see Huddy has crept back on the list after being missing for a few days. You can't keep a good man down :D

Must get back on there myself, steady sales, but obvioussly a lot more competition. As more volume sellers arrive it will become a hard task.
Well I think you will have a hard job getting on there at the moment, no matter how much you sell, as it ain't moving ! ;):D
Loads of YDC things finished yesterday and the seller's are not appearing.

Naturelady
6th February 2010, 09:37 PM
I have sold some items as well and not appeared on the list!

raindropsies
6th February 2010, 09:50 PM
it has moved today as I was 6th in top line and don't recall seeing a1gardens earlier

cornishmaid1961
7th February 2010, 02:07 AM
it has moved today as I was 6th in top line and don't recall seeing a1gardens earlier
We must being seeing a different list ! :confused:
I just looked and it was the same as yesterday. I then did a page refresh and got two new ones JamesDaddy and RacingBookshop but everybody else is in the same place ! You are still the sixth one on the top row Sarah and I haven't got A1gardens on mine ! Still no sign of anybody from the YDC either. Weird !

CarnoustieCats
7th February 2010, 02:16 AM
Hi - that is not what is showing on my 'Buy' page.... the last one is the a1gardens ones

cornishmaid1961
7th February 2010, 02:26 AM
Hi - that is not what is showing on my 'Buy' page.... the last one is the a1gardens ones
:eek: Eek so how come I'm seeing something different ?! I'm on IE7.
It's really odd that I got those two new sellers on the list when I refreshed yet everybody else is still in the same place as yesterday :confused: I like to give Gazza a challenge ! :D

raindropsies
7th February 2010, 02:52 AM

cornishmaid1961
7th February 2010, 03:00 AM
Stranger and stranger ! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2i1d1co.gif

moonwitch
7th February 2010, 03:01 AM
I don't think I have ever been on that list:(

moonwitch
7th February 2010, 03:02 AM
:eek: Eek so how come I'm seeing something different ?! I'm on IE7.
It's really odd that I got those two new sellers on the list when I refreshed yet everybody else is still in the same place as yesterday :confused: I like to give Gazza a challenge ! :D

I'm in IE7 and have the same list as you

cornishmaid1961
7th February 2010, 03:04 AM
I'm in IE7 and have the same list as you
Phew glad I'm not alone and it's not just the beer !!! :D:D:D

moonwitch
7th February 2010, 03:12 AM
Phew glad I'm not alone and it's not just the beer !!! :D:D:D

I've been eating chocklitt though

Would that have an effect on what I'm seeing:confused:

cornishmaid1961
7th February 2010, 11:56 AM
I've been eating chocklitt though

Would that have an effect on what I'm seeing:confused:
:D Possibly !!!

http://www.yummies.com/prodimg/210.JPG
So come on Gazza why are people seeing different things? It's a bit disconcerting ! :eek:

raindropsies
7th February 2010, 02:40 PM
I'm now 5th

MooseSeeds
7th February 2010, 05:13 PM
oooo i got a mention :D

i hadn't even spotted myself on there :) its nice to be considered as Hot! lol

cornishmaid1961
7th February 2010, 10:07 PM
oooo i got a mention :D

i hadn't even spotted myself on there :) its nice to be considered as Hot! lol
Lol - Hello A1 long time no see ! :D
Sorry you weren't looking hot on IE7 as we couldn't see you which wasn't very fair ! :(
The list does seem to be moving a bit again now however as I've just spotted ByKimbo coming through with her YDC sales at last ! :)

Naturelady
8th February 2010, 08:08 PM
Made another sale and still not on the list. I am in the US. Hope it gets fixed!:mad: