PDA

View Full Version : I wont my money back!! ''Nero 9''

pt1993
31st March 2009, 05:23 PM
right first of all i have bought a 'NERO 9' software of a seller. i received an email from ebid saying

The auction listing below has been removed because we
have concerns about the seller's intentions/auction listing.

Auction ID : 15075542
Auction Title : Nero 9

Please understand that we did not take this action lightly and
it was taken to protect you.

Best Wishes
eBid Support Team

I understand why ebid has taken this item of ebid, but how can i get my money back from the seller! im sure a lot of other people have got into this mess as well, as there was a few buyer!

any help will be great thanks

astral276
31st March 2009, 06:01 PM
I understand why ebid has taken this item of ebid, but how can i get my money back from the seller!

What method did you use to pay them? If PooPal how did you fund the payment? Credit card, debit card or from your PooPal balance?

heatemyfather
5th April 2009, 01:37 PM
I dare say that unless you paid using PPPay then it's up to you to reclaim any payment made, as eBid have no affiliation, control or responsibility for payment methods used other than PPPay.

You could start by reading all you can on the payment method you used about how they might protect you from fraud, it will be in their help pages if they are an online payment system such as PayPal.

The faster you start the actual claim procedure the more chance you have of getting one. Good luck!

PS... the auction number is useless here now as the auction has been deleted. No doubt the seller has scarpered too if they were running a scam.

My advice for the future: buy software from a licensed software vendor. There are just too many dodgy software scams around.

deltadelta48
7th April 2009, 03:29 AM
Agreed. Having the listing pulled and seller stopped from selling just closes your option of complaining to ebid about seller. Someone did it already and ebid quickly shut seller down. Unfortunately sounds like you bought just before this happened.

However, follow the money, and fast. If you used Paypal you can immediately contact them (there is a phone number) and have them freeze the payment.

You can also contact your credit card/bank to get your money back. People say this is the fastest and more successful way to get satisfaction.

Good luck, let us know what happened.