PDA

View Full Version : Add SILPADA as a category

sterling66
4th February 2009, 05:02 PM
Please! We need to have under Jewelry, Sterling Silver, the BRAND NAME SILPADA as a category. Women know SILPADA and will search by that brand name. Not to mention I want to SELL with that name as my item.

1840clb
5th February 2009, 12:10 AM
Why don't you just put the brand name in the title? I think the fact that there is a category for sterling silver is enough, are they suppose to have a category for every name brand? If they do that for you then everyone else would expect brand name categories for the things they sell. The people that own these brand names might and could very well have the auctions shut down for infringing on their rights. The Fine Jewelry category has bigger problems than to be able to have brand name categories. I personally have never heard of it, but I prefer real gold, white or yellow, as long as it is Real, but I can't even get the real gold seperated from the not real.

jewellerybyshalini
11th February 2009, 08:27 AM
As 1840clb says why not use the name in your Title and then if anyone is searching specifically for SILPADA jewellery it would show up in the search results.

There are 1000s of brand names for jewellery and it would be quite complicated to have a category for each brand.

I am sorry but I have never heard of SILPADA.