PDA

View Full Version : dolls house miniatures

rhapsody2008
8th July 2008, 01:09 PM
hi all. i would just like to say i've been looking on this site and sadly there's not much about dolls house miniatures.
i would love to sell my miniature's (hats,hat boxes,rockeries) here instead of ebay(because of new rules)/(been scared off)/(too many non payers).blaa.but i suppose there might not be much buyers here. shame.
i have added a pic of one of my hats on my all about me page if you are intrested in any of my items please let me know. check me out on ebay parsell4970. it will be nice to know if there are people out there who want miniature hats,hats boxes,rockeries.also miniature parasol's open or closed or both?. many thank.

heatemyfather
9th July 2008, 03:38 PM
If you list them, buyers may come. If you don't list them, buyers will never come. Make full use of the free listing ability here, or better yet get a subscription and use gallery.

madelaine
10th July 2008, 09:33 AM
And make sure they run for long enough to make it into the Google shopping upload! This site is growing every day. I've sold a few doll's house miniatures (and I only had the odd bits) so the market is there.

stitchysyl
10th July 2008, 11:52 AM
I've also sold some of my handcrafted dolls house miniatures here...and if there were more choice I would probably buy as well.

kedo
10th July 2008, 04:40 PM
Is there anyone around who could give me an idea of the value of some early 20th century dolls house items I picked up a while back?

Gothicina
10th July 2008, 04:54 PM
Is there anyone around who could give me an idea of the value of some early 20th century dolls house items I picked up a while back?

You could try PM'ing Buttons-and-Bows, she may be able to help, or know somebody that can.

sparklybits
16th July 2008, 07:28 AM
id deff try listing them on here what have you got to lose if no one else has them you will corner the market x mandy

NBoriginals
2nd October 2008, 12:26 PM
Hi Everyone!

I will soon be listing my needlework pieces in a new store here, but just haven't had the block of time needed :(

I will be listing rugs, pillows, soon some framed wall needlework pieces, and so forth.

I look forward to being a seller on ebid, after ebay, this is the most viable international alternative with a good reputation :))