PDA

View Full Version : Any Trekkies here?

Lemsol
17th June 2008, 10:14 PM
I wondered, if anybody knew what price I might ask on the following?

Every single episode of Star Trek: Next Generation plus every Star Trek movie.

Apart from a couple of them most are new and sealed. Not sure if they will fetch more dosh if I sell them all together as a joblot.

Got them all a couple of years ago when they were released one at a time every fortnight on DVD with a magazine. Watched the first couple then kept buying the mags thinking I'd get around to watching the rest and it just never happened. The novelty wore off and I never bothered.

marmalade8a
17th June 2008, 10:20 PM
Don't blame you, not a patch on Blakes 7

Tattyteddyscave
18th June 2008, 06:21 PM
I wondered, if anybody knew what price I might ask on the following?

Every single episode of Star Trek: Next Generation plus every Star Trek movie.

Apart from a couple of them most are new and sealed. Not sure if they will fetch more dosh if I sell them all together as a joblot.

Got them all a couple of years ago when they were released one at a time every fortnight on DVD with a magazine. Watched the first couple then kept buying the mags thinking I'd get around to watching the rest and it just never happened. The novelty wore off and I never bothered.

TNG season sets are about 17 quid each new. You might get 30 or 40 quid for the whole lot, but probably not here.

heatemyfather
19th June 2008, 12:04 PM
I doubt they will be worth as much as a proper boxed set. All DVDs seem to have come down in price quite a bit recently, especially boxed sets, since Blu-Ray is becoming more dominant.

Could try bundling them as lots per series, see what happens.

heatemyfather
19th June 2008, 12:05 PM
Don't blame you, not a patch on Blakes 7

There's something wrong about finding Servalan attractive.. but I do.

AardvarkBookShop
11th October 2008, 07:40 AM
They will be very hard to sell, as an avid box set collector, people do like the'r boxsets all shiny and new. You might be able to sell them as a job lot, but don't expect a lot for them Im afraid

DoctorRobb
4th December 2008, 08:15 AM
I dont know what that is worth but... funny story...

I'm american and my best friend is from the UK, his favorite show is Star Trek and I hate it and my favorite show is Doctor Who and he can't stand the Doctor... you think it would be the other way around lol...

well, that's all. I guess you had to be there....