PDA

View Full Version : Bad buyer

CumbrianRider
17th February 2008, 10:30 AM
Just how many negative feedbacks does someone have to have before they get removed from Ebid !?!

I have have just had a scammer / time waster do BIN on one of my items.

Thay have already done the same to 11 other members and still active despite them having a -11 feedback score !

Not once have they paid for an item.

merlin
17th February 2008, 10:38 AM
who was your buyer ??????? we had a spate of auction wrecking yesterday if you get 3 negs you are automaticly put on hold

merlin
17th February 2008, 10:42 AM
also put auction link up so others can see this bidder

leadhillsonline
17th February 2008, 10:44 AM
Just how many negative feedbacks does someone have to have before they get removed from Ebid !?!

Thay have already done the same to 11 other members and still active despite them having a -11 feedback score !

Hi, if your talking about mandreas16, they now have a strike through their name.

CumbrianRider
17th February 2008, 10:53 AM
That's the one Wiz.

If they are supposed to be blocked after 3 negs then how come they have still managed to bid on my item and several other members ?

They are a pain tin the **** as it is hard work to get fees refunded here.

Not a happy bunny this morning.

leadhillsonline
17th February 2008, 11:02 AM
That's the one Wiz.

If they are supposed to be blocked after 3 negs then how come they have still managed to bid on my item and several other members ?

They are a pain tin the **** as it is hard work to get fees refunded here.

Not a happy bunny this morning.

They went on a buying spree late last night, bidding and BIN.
I was alerted by the Neg Merlin_man left them. They had placed bids on 2 of my daughter's items, she removed their bids, so was lucky.

lottie2005
17th February 2008, 11:04 AM
Hi,
The particular buyer in question made a concerted auction wrecking assault on Ebid sellers last night.Just going down lists of auctions,one after another.
The management had already struck them off when i noticed they had 2 BINs on my items and they removed a bid the buyer had on my auctions.On here i still add feedback when someone is struck off.
I have never personally had a problem getting fees back.Just send out the three reminders over the course of the next three days then log them as a NPB.That is what i am going to do.No eight day wait here.Thank goodness.
Kind regards,
Michaela.

RaspberryBazaar
17th February 2008, 12:10 PM
Hi,
The particular buyer in question made a concerted auction wrecking assault on Ebid sellers last night.Just going down lists of auctions,one after another.
The management had already struck them off when i noticed they had 2 BINs on my items and they removed a bid the buyer had on my auctions.On here i still add feedback when someone is struck off.
I have never personally had a problem getting fees back.Just send out the three reminders over the course of the next three days then log them as a NPB.That is what i am going to do.No eight day wait here.Thank goodness.
Kind regards,
Michaela.

Hi no need to do NPB process, Support are aware of this person just email straightaway for return of fees I did no problem

CumbrianRider
17th February 2008, 12:26 PM
Hi Raspberry Bazaar

Many thanks.
Now done that and got it sorted.

merlin
17th February 2008, 12:57 PM
see you get protection here lol , the thing is with these idiots if they join then in a 3 hour session they can bid / bin really fast so it is hard to keep track of them , to get them off here usually 3 negs gets them banned but people would not know they have negs without being nosey like me he was 0 feedback , only reason i knew was from the amount of buddy points he managed to accrue so quickly , so site admin did get rid of him quickly on ebay you would be waiting 4 - 5 days lol if your lucky and 10 days to get fees back

HannaHolly
17th February 2008, 01:45 PM

The bidding happens before the negs. It was the amount of bids they made that got their account suspended so quickly. Ebid has been getting hundreds of new members a day lately- so sadly it's inevitable that we get the odd crackpot too!